3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car on 933m2 block
933m2 Allotment in Quiet, Tree-lined street
Occupying a rare 933m2 allotment, this potential filled property is positioned towards the top of one Mitchelton's most highly sought cul-de-sacs. Backing onto bushland with a delightful treed backdrop, this immaculate post-war cottage offers a variety of options for any astute purchaser. Use the allotment as a perfect blank canvas for building a high calibre executive abode, enjoy the property as-is, or perhaps even buy and hold knowing you have secured an ideal investment with potential for growth and options in years to come.
For your consideration:
· Elevated 933m2 allotment in premiere tree-lined cul-de-sac
· Delightful post-war cottage with polished hardwood timber floors
· Updated timber kitchen with fresh bench-tops and walk-through pantry incorporating dishwasher and upstairs laundry
· Bathroom with preserved Terrazzo flooring, shower over bath and updated basin
· New ceiling fans and light fixtures throughout
· Secure garage and storage underneath the home
· Low maintenance lawn and gardens
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
Very few properties in this price category on large blocks remain in this desirable pocket of Mitchelton, and one offering such a variety of options is sure to be desired by many. Your immediate action is advised to avoid disappointment so call Chris or Kathy now and see you at the open home.