Updated: May 25
36/13 Thomas St, Goodna
Over 55's Living
1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
Ground Floor Villa With Over 12% Net Return!
Located within an over 55's complex, this tenanted property returns a staggering $250 per week. That’s over a 12% net return!
The property itself is well presented and has a neutral colour palette with an easy flow floor plan, air-conditioning, a nice courtyard and a fabulous tenant in place. The complex is very well maintained and less than 1 km to St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Post Office, Doctors and banks all withing a short distance.
- Currently tenanted @ $250 per week with lease until November, 2021
- Current tenant has been in place for years
- Open plan living with separate bedroom
- New click flooring in living areas with ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Security screens and vertical blinds
- The Bedroom is carpeted with a ceiling fan, double door wardrobe and a sliding door to the covered patio area
- Covered patio area at the rear with a view of the garden
- Lock up area for storage
- Tiled bathroom and laundry area
- Onsite management
- Fully secured parking with electric gate that is locked at dusk, daily
- Approx. 1.5 km to the Goodna Train Station
- Ipswich City Council Rates Approx: $450.00 / quarter
- Urban Utilities Approx $300.00 / quarter
Body Corporate (incl insurance)
- Admin Fund - $610 per quarter
- Sinking Fund - $122 per quarter
For more information or to organise a private inspection please call Chris or Kathy on 0401 054 051.