Updated: Jun 10, 2019
SOLD......355 South Pine Road, Enoggera
2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car on 407m2 block
Entry level opportunity in ‘the avenues precinct’
If you are looking for your first home or your first investment property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy then your search is over. This charming home is set off the main road with shared private cul-de-sac access.
The home was recently repainted and has had the kitchen renovated and bathroom updated. There is a functional floorplan with separate living / dining area with the kitchen flowing out onto the large covered entertainer’s deck that overlooks the tree-lined back yard.
The home features: - Polished timber hardwood flooring throughout.
- Huge living room.
- Split system air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom. - Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, modern appliances and ample storage.
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans. - Bathroom complete with shower over bath. - Large entertainer’s deck with integrated laundry. - Fully fenced back yard with garden shed. - Single lock up garage. - 407m2 block.
- 200m OLA catholic primary school
- 300m Hillbrook secondary college
- 150m Mt Maria college
- 450m Enoggera State School
- 50m Bus stop
- 400m Everton Park Woolworths shopping & dining district
- 600m Coles shopping & laneways dining precinct
Families will appreciate the close access to local schools, bus and train transportation. For those who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, Enoggera features numerous parks, scenic walking, running and the cycling paths of the Kedron Brook bikeway, all located at the end of the street. Just a short walk away is the Everton Park Woolworths and Coles shopping centre with the laneways dining precinct under construction.
If you are looking to get into the market or for an easy care investment this is a great place to start. Call Chris or Kathy for further information or see you at the open home! Limited parking available so please park on Elkhorn St.