Updated: Oct 8, 2018
34 Cobbity Crescent, Arana Hills
3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car, In-ground pool on 690m2 block
Situated on the high side of the street on a large 690m2 block this home is a perfect blend of great positioning, practical interior layout and generous light filled open plan design all encapsulated in a quiet and family friendly location.
The upper level comprises of three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning and a new kitchen which is easily accessible to both the front balcony and the private back entertaining area. An open plan lounge and dining area has enviable sweeping leafy views over the district, whilst the outdoor dining captures a peaceful tree-lined outlook with established landscaped gardens and a private lawn area surrounding the large salt water pool.
Internal stairs connect you to the lower level which consists of a huge utility area currently used as multi-purpose rumpus room & office and has the added bonus of a 2nd bathroom, tandem garage and laundry.
Features to consider:
· Renovated kitchen, granite benchtops with new appliances including range hood, induction cooktop and stove.
· 3 large bedrooms all with new carpets, built in wardrobes and split system air-conditioning
· Open Plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning
· Full proportioned bathroom with separate bath and shower
· New carpet only 2 years old
· Roof replaced in 2012 and insulation installed
· 5Kw solar panels installed 2012
· Water tank 5000L
· Internal stairs to downstairs living space with bathroom
· Tandem garage, laundry & plenty of cupboard storage
· Wide entertainment terrace with wet bar and mature gardens
· North facing backyard, fenced with small shed on 690m2
· Salt water pool with approved safety certificate
· Recently polished floors & painted internally
The solid and well-maintained property is now gearing up for its next exciting chapter and will bring fantastic lifestyle value to those wishing to move straight in and capitalise on such a prime family location. This tree-lined street is ideally located a short distance to both private & public schools, parks at the end of the street and stroll to Arana Hills Plaza.
Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to purchase a great family home in a beautiful location …. call Chris or Kathy for more information or see you at the open home.