Updated: Dec 22, 2019
SOLD.....105 Elfreda Street, Enoggera
3 bed, 1 bath, 2 car on 637m2 block
You will love this charming, well-loved and maintained post war home in the very sought-after Enoggera/Ashgrove border.
With its north facing backyard, modern kitchen, wooden floorboards and back deck, this home proudly sits on a large fully fenced 637m2 block with professionally landscaped gardens. Ideally located close to cafes, shops, schools and public transport this home will certainly impress!
For further consideration:
· 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and air-conditioning
· Separate lounge room with air-conditioning
· Separate dining area
· Modern kitchen
· Back deck
· North facing backyard
· Landscaped gardens
· Fully fenced with secure front entry
· Colourbond roof
· Freshly painted exterior
· Separate double lock up garage/shed
· 637m2 block
· Separate downstairs laundry
· Huge amount of storage underneath
· Covered entertaining area downstairs
· Currently tenanted until early December with the wonderful tenant happy to stay on
What a fabulous opportunity to purchase a home in one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane. Call Kathy or Chris for more information, or we look forward to meeting you at the open home.