Updated: Jul 29, 2020
SOLD.....10 Ophelia Crescent, Eatons Hills
3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car on 1144m2 block
Huge Family Home In A Quiet & Peaceful Location
Built in 1994 this lovely brick and tile home is a rare combination of space and versatile family living. With a floor plan sprawling over 314.7 square metres, this lowset, sturdy and well-maintained home is certainly impressive.
One of the four bedrooms has been converted into a pool room and would be easy to transform back if you prefer. Open plan living, a sky-lighted kitchen is the hub of the home with informal and formal areas. Resting on a very large 1,144m2 block your backyard with a view overlooking surrounding parkland, how’s the serenity!
For your consideration:
· Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe & en-suite
· 3 bedrooms with Built in robes (2 with fans)
· Formal dining & lounge room
· Casual dining & family room
· Billiard room with built-in bar (used to be 4th bedroom)
· Separate Laundry
· Two covered outdoor living areas
· Beautiful curtains & drapes
· Quality flooring
· Crimsafe & screens on all windows and doors
· Secure grassed area
· Low maintenance gardens
· North/Easterly facing backyard
· Two sheds
· Water tank
· Solar panels
The original owners of this home are sad to leave but happy for the new owners to create their special memories.If you would like further information, contact Chris or Kathy.