Updated: Dec 22, 2019
SOLD......10 MADLO STREET, THE GAP
3 BED, 1 BATH, 1 CAR, 642m2
Freshly Renovated Charmer
What’s not to love about this newly renovated home. Situated in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac with brand new kitchen and bathroom, polished floorboards, freshly painted inside and out in a very sought-after family friendly neighbourhood.
This home, which was originally architecturally designed, has been lovingly brought back to life. Fabulous open plan living combined with floor to ceiling front windows, capture the views to the mountains and the cool summer breezes throughout the entire home.
10 Madlo Street, The Gap has so much to offer, including:
· Brand new kitchen including: Caesar Stone benchtops, Huge island bench with breakfast bar, Gas cooktop, Dishwasher, Quality appliances, Integrated laundry
· Brand new bathroom with stylish separate bathtub
· 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
· Open plan lounge and dining
· Extra separate living area
· Back deck for outside entertaining
· New plumbing throughout
· New light fittings, switches and power points throughout
· Ceiling fans throughout
· Freshly painted inside and out
· Fully fenced backyard
· Lock up garage
· low maintenance grassed yard
· 642m2 block
Walking distance to local schools, parks, walking and bike paths and public transport this home certainly has so much to offer. There is also the opportunity to raise and build in underneath or add some of your own personal touches if you want. Contact Kathy or Chris to organise your inspection and we look forward to seeing you at the open home.