AUCTION On Site UNDER CONTRACT
22 Clemesha St, Keperra
3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car on 607m2
CALLING ALL RENOVATORS and REJUVENATORS
Imagine sitting on this deck taking in the views across Keperra and towards the mountains leading to The Gap. This big family home, perched up high on a corner 544sqm block, and designed to capture all the views and breeze, sits this lovely big solid brick versatile high set home.
· 3 Bedrooms - with built-in cupboards
· Bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet
· Easy to use kitchen good bench and cupboard space, free standing stove
· Open plan lounge and dining flows to the front patio
· Carpeted throughout, timber floors under the carpet Air conditioning and fans
· Internal Stairs
· Media and separate Rumpus Room
· 2nd Bathroom
· Double auto garage & Laundry Rumpus, games or media room
· Good sized yard with plenty of room for children to play or to entertain friends
· Side Fenced
· 12k to the CBD
· 1.7m to the Great Western Super Centre, cafes, restaurants, specialty shops and medical facilities 1.8km to Bunnings Warehouse
· 4.6km to Brookside shopping Centre
· 1.3km to Ferny Grove Train Station and Tavern
· 1.7km to McGinn Rd Shopping Centre and coffee shop
· 1.7km to Primary and high schools
· Catchment area: Ferny Grove
· Built: 1970
· Rates: $1800pa approx.
· Currently tenanted till 19/8/22.
Keperra has a deep and rich history and offers a mixture of character post-war homes and spacious modern homes. Close by are major shopping centres, take away stores, medical facilities are within this shopping district. Bus stops, train + multiple parks and reserves and the Keperra Golf Course
This is an opportunity not to be missed. It's all about location and position and this home has it!
FOR SALE NOW OR AT AUCTION