Updated: Nov 9, 2020
93 Buller St, Everton Park
2 Bed, 1 Bath, 2 Car on 688m2
Mid to High $600,000's
Boundless Opportunity On Buller Street
On the high side of Buller with commanding urban views out to the mountains, this charmer showcases all the hallmark features of its era with tall ceilings, hoop timber flooring and VJ walls, all on a lovely 688m2 useable block.
A home to the same family over the last few decades, this once 3-bedroom home presents exciting scope to renovate, extend or build your dream home in a capital growth hot spot (STCA), in a super convenient location.
For further consideration:
· Separate Lounge, Dining & Kitchen areas
· Extra room as TV area (was 3rd bedroom)
· Main bedroom with BIR, Fan & Air-Con
· Weatherboard home, freshly painted outside
· Brand new roof and gutters
· Solar Panels 6.6kw
· Water tank
· Flat usable yard
· Covered north facing back deck
· No traditional character overlay, can be demolished (STCA)
· 17.4 metre frontage
· 688m2 fenced block
This deceased estate is now gearing up for its next exciting chapter and will bring fantastic lifestyle value to those wishing to renovate or rebuild.
Call Chris or Kathy for further details and we look forward to seeing you at the open home.